Squeegee1254Squeegee1254

Wow

So bad ass. I loved it

Edwin Ep03 Edwin Ep03

Great!

Loved it! It was funny and dramatic at the same time. Love the texture your flash seems to have, oh and the vampire voices are also sweet. You definitely deserved to be featured on the front page! Good job :D

Super Smash Super Smash

Just wana say

I love this animation so much! I've watched it so many freaking times and I still can't get over how bad ass this toon is.

Bees in love Bees in love

Damn bees in mah house!

Good job. I liked the classic cartoon humor with the droopy muscles and the heart eyes and all. :) Like everyone else said, the ending was predictable, but it still made me smile.

Link Misses His Target Link Misses His Target

Heehee

This was cute. I remember seeing and voting on the video you are referring to. I didn't read the description of yours until after I watched the video and was like "Hey, I think I already saw this!" But the description cleared it up... Anyways, Nice job. I really did enjoy this, and it's not just because I'm a Legend of Zelda fan :)

Sweatshop Diaries Sweatshop Diaries

Spooky

Very nicely done. The lighting, color, and music all sets the mood quite well.

Love Bites! Love Bites!

Hmm...

This was silly and a classic cartoon situation. I don't really have anything bad to say about it, except maybe it could be longer? Maybe. Anyways, all round good job :)

Abercity Abercity

Wow he punched his head off!

0.0

The music was pretty sweet.

The animation was pretty smooth but the sound had some static problems.

TiredMan - Episode One TiredMan - Episode One

Not bad

Not that good either. It was interesting, but it seemed to be lacking something in the animation department. Keep working!

BTW I am a bit curious about what happens when tired man is awake...

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

Heeheehee

It may have been short, but any flash that makes me actually "laugh out loud" and involves Link is an awesome flash in my book :D